Our Client, a well established engineering firm in Virginia, is seeking a Professional Land Surveyor to join their team. The successful candidate will manage/perform design related surveying projects that may include boundary, topographical, construction, control networking and high definition surveys. This position offers a comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary, and a great office work environment with minimal field duties, apply now!
location: Virginia Beach, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Manage and coordinate survey projects from inception to completion.
- Manage and perform AutoCad Civil 3D tasks in the preparation of Construction, ALTA, Boundary, Topographic, and Special Surveys.
- Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Mentor and develop survey personnel.
- PLS certification
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- 10+ Years of relative work experience
- Familiarity with construction staking, boundary survey, & topographic mapping
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or Land Surveying
- Data Interpretation
- Attention to Detail
- Strong Communication Skills
- Team Player
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.