An Electrical and Controls Engineer is needed for a company that produces and markets pet food, treats and litter in the St. Louis, MO area. This role plans, designs, and provides graphic support for all phases of electrical engineering work.
location: Saint Louis, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $20.42 - 26.00 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Provide electrical and controls engineering design assistance to factories including design support for Division Engineering. This includes graphics design facilitating process troubleshooting, process enhancements, and process innovations.
- Associate leads and executes technical design support integrating all aspects of food processing technology, hygienic design, machinery safety, process safety, and equipment operational functionality.
- Develop/modify NPE technical design guidelines, design standards, and pertinent electrical specifications with little engineering oversight.
- Associates in Electrical Engineering, Drafting or technical equivalent
- 1+ years minimum in drafting or engineering role
- Must have working knowledge of accepted industry design practices in system operations
- Experience working in MS Office suite and Autodesk products and/or Revit (must have); 3D modeling, Navisworks and BIM software experience (nice to have)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.