Growing Research Company is seeking a permanent Research Scientist. This position is located in Ann Arbor, Michigan. The Research Scientist will be responsible for synthesizing, purifying, and utilizing novel organic, ionic-liquid, polymer, and solid-state electrolytes.
Salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $80K to $100K plus other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America.
location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Work closely with principal investigator and other engineers and scientists as part of cross-functional team to complete challenging development projects on next-generation energy storage devices
- Evaluate new electrolyte to meet cell development requirements and R&D objectives
- Research electrolyte formulation development, solvent/salt/additive sourcing and chemical modification, electrolyte performance characterization, and electrolyte optimization
- Must have a Doctorate or PHD Degree
- Familiar with physicochemical properties of electrolyte measurement, such as HF, density, viscosity, and conductivity
- Strong background in electrolyte synthesis, modification and purification as well as electrolyte formulation research and development
skills: Manufacturing, Research, Battery, Testing, R&D, Validation, Lithium-ion, Electrohemistry, Battery Storage, Material Synthesis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.