Growing manufacturer is looking to hire an EH&S Manager for their Phoenix manufacturing plant.
The ideal candidate will possess EH&S experience in a manufacturing environment along with experience analyzing and evaluating safety protocols, organize and facilitate training sessions and efficiently solve problems in a fast paced dynamic environment.
This role comes with an excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience ranging from $75k to $80k including a bonus opportunity.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Evaluate, assess and alter safety procedures and policies for the benefit of employees and the organization
- Research and implement new materials handling processes
- Create, analyze and keep detailed records of all safety-related incidents and accident reports
- File worker's compensation reports and evaluate injury case studies base on available facts
- Track incident metrics to identify frequency, severity and trends: successfully drive safety metrics downward
- Bachelor's degree
- CHST certification is a plus
- Manufacturing industry in the capacity of safety trainer, EHS Administrator or similar
- Knowledge of OSHA standards and regulations with regards to manufacturing
- Ability to train, influence and motivate team members
- Proficient with Excel (spreadsheets), Microsoft Office and presentation software
- Diligent work ethic
- Ability to make independent sound, data driven decisions and determine best course of action
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.