Coal miner with electrical/mechanical underground experience needed for West Virginia.
location: Mill Creek, West Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9pm to 7am
- Troubleshoot electrical and mechanical issues underground
- Repair, maintain, conduct routine and preventative maintenance
- Continuous hauler, shuttlecar, roof bolter, continuous miner experience
- Associates in Mechanical Engineer, Mining or equivalent underground experience
- Red or Black Hat
- Underground experience
- Constantly standing, walking, balancing
- Safety focused
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.