A Contracts Administrator is needed for a leading EPC organization in Augusta, Maine. The Contracts Administrator is responsible to implements a full range of procurement and contract administration duties, supplier relationship management, and logistical planning activities.
Qualified candidates must have 5+ years' of contracts administrator experience developing & negotiating contract terms & conditions specifically for contracts related to EPC projects. This is a direct-hire role, and relocation assistance is available in the form of a sign on bonus for qualified regional candidates.
location: Augusta, Maine
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Implement a full range of procurement and contract administration duties, supplier relationship management, and logistical planning
- Develop strategic procurement activities, and manages and administers a wide?range of medium to complex agreements and purchases
- Handle requests for proposal activities, including the steps up to and including negotiation of contract terms
- Follow up with contract implementation and monitoring to ensure compliance
- Assist in the day to day coordination and administration of various contracts
- 5+ years' of contracts administrator experience developing & negotiating contract terms & conditions specifically for contracts related to EPC projects
- Demonstrated knowledge of contractual legal issues, provision, and applications
- Strong contract development skills, including the development and implementation of risk mitigation, and performance standards and measures
- BS Degree in Business, Engineering or Construction Management preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.