Systems integrator involved in control technology solutions, particularly in factory and process automation, seeks a MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN for its customer site in SOUTH CHARLOTTE, NC. The MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN is responsible for general plant / electrical maintenance, troubleshooting, repairs and upgrading electrical equipment for product packaging. Real-world experience with pneumatic valves, pressure, temperature, and flow transmitters highly desired $24-$28/hr and OT pay. IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Installation of process flow, level, pressure and temperature transmitters; to include assistance with installations and commissioning of equipment
- Assist in the design and implementation of machinery modifications
- Perform general plant electrical maintenance (i.e. our team is responsible for installing and maintaining all plant lighting: 120vac - 480vac).
- Minimum 2-5 years experience troubleshooting, repairing and upgrading electrical equipment in manufacturing environment, to include machine integration, installations and commissioning
- Knowledge & experience with machine automation (troubleshooting and maintenance)
- Minimum 2-5 years experience calibrating instruments (pressure, flow, temperature, etc. using 0-10v, 4-20mA)
- Experience troubleshooting 3 phase power circuits
- AS Degree and / or equivalent years of experience
- 3 phase power circuits (120vac - 480vac)
- Troubleshooting automated equipment
- Experience with pressure and temperature transmitters
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.