An Industrial Engineer is needed for a global power leader in the Mineral Point, WI area. This position will design, improve, and install integrated manufacturing or administrative systems which use people, materials, information, equipment, and energy. 1st shift position.
location: Mineral Point, Wisconsin
job type: Contract
salary: $37.00 - 53.38 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Envision creative solutions for process/method improvement and for leading others in the successful implementation of that vision. Design simulation models to reflect manufacturing process using discrete event simulators such as Witness and AutoMod.
- Provide engineering support for material flow processes, document standard procedures, develop layouts and act as the engineering liaison to Materials department.
- Work with Material Handling and warehousing teams, Production, Engineering and Maintenance to design and implement robust processes and strive for continuous improvement.
- A Bachelor's Degree is required. Engineering degrees in Industrial and/or Manufacturing are preferred.
- Experience with Project management, Standard Working Method, Capacity Analysis, Line Balancing, Value Stream Mapping, Ergonomic Assessment, Six Sigma, Process Design, Layout Design & Work Station Design.
- Project Management, Engineering, Manufacturing, Process Design, Six Sigma, Material Handling.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.