A Mechanical Engineering is needed for a company that that manufactures and sells marking, tracking and computer printing technologies in the New York and surrounding area. This role designs, develops and analyzes mechanical systems for enterprise asset intelligence solutions involving automation and robotics.
location: Holtsville, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $49 - 62 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Verifies designs using CAE, manual methods, and functional test. Designs and performs experiments for verification analysis.
- Leads internal design meetings to plan design or design review activities.
- Completes all phases of design projects on a variety of levels at different complexity.
- Bachelors in ME required. Masters in ME is a plus.
- 5+ years required
- Experience with SolidsWorks or PTC Creo.
- Experience with mechanical systems for robotics (e.g. robotic arms, end effectors, AMRs.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.