Local Toledo, OH automotive component manufacturer is seeking a first shift Industrial Electrician to add to their growing team. The ideal candidate will have a journeyman's card or 8 years of experience. Hours are 6:30 am - 2:30 pm.
All candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Toledo, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 62,000 per year
work hours: 6am to 3pm
education: High School
- Responsible for setup and maintenance of automated equipment
- Assemble and test motor control devices, transformers, switch panels, generator windings and other electrical components
- Diagnose electrical and mechanical malfunction
- Develop wiring diagrams, layout drawings and specifications for system modifications
- Direct electrical testing and recommend modification or replacement
- Journeyman's card highly preferred or 8 years of equivalent job experience
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Have good machining skills (lathes, grinders, mills)
- Be able to read basic blue prints
- troubleshooting electrical equipment
- able to read blueprints
- maintenance and repair of industrial equipment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.