Our client in Ringgold VA, is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer who has a knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Concepts and Statistical Analysis and reporting.
location: Danville, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $82,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Start up new plant is looking for the following in responsibilities
- Manage Product Development of large truck bodies
- Support implementation of major business business initiatives
- Manage Six Sigma quality programs within R&D
- Analyze complex problems requiring advanced process improvement and statistical tools
- Root Cause Analysis
- Interface with customers
- Work with all other divisions for solutions to complex manufacturing problems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical/Industrial Engineering
- 5 years of experience, excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with attention to detail, solid analytical skills, computer proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated CAD knowledge, Solidworks
- Six Sigma- Lean Manufacturing
- industrial engineer,quality,audit,assembly line,automotive,truck,product design, root cause analysis, statistics, PC
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.