Our client - a growing manufacturing company in Garden Grove is looking for a Quality Manager with CNC programming skills to start asap!
location: Garden Grove, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Work closely with the Machine Shop Manager and the COO to ensure operational goals are met
- Develop and overhaul existing quality program in 30 days
- Implement sustainable and repeatable process controls to prevent production deviation
- Create standard processes for controlling program versioning
- Looking for programming optimization opportunities
- Knowledge of and eventual capability to implement a more stringent ISO / AS9100 system
- Ensure adherence to quality control standards daily, and create/report on industry-standard KPIs including machine cycle time
- Play an active role in performing and addressing non-conformities with internal audits
- Track machine output and ensure consistent program usage across machines
- Developing and maintaining CNC Programs optimized for highly efficient 24/7 production of aluminum parts with industry-leading cycle times
- Optimize CNC programs for complex firearms part to minimize cycle time
- Implement continuous process improvements for production
- Take appropriate countermeasures toward problem resolutions, root cause analysis, and best practice procedures to avoid recurrence
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Quality Management
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with machine programming
- Minimum 2 years of experience in large-scale manufacturing environments
- cnc programmer, machinist, Haas, Amada, 4axis, 5axis, machine shop
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.