3rd Shift Manufacturing Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the South Windsor, CT area. The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for non-conformance identification and prompt, thorough remedial actions to determine root cause and corrective actions in a timely, cost effective approach. Apply now for immediate consideration!
location: South Windsor, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 11pm to 8am
- Commitment to continuous improvement and root cause/corrective action.
- Support of and participation in manufacturing engineering teams and projects as assigned.
- Responsible for meeting production schedules, on time, at cost targets.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering with a minimum of 4 years of experience in manufacturing.
- Experienced and skilled in the use of quality and process improvement tools, with focus on innovation, continuous improvement and root cause/corrective action.
skills: manufacturing engineering, manufacturing, process improvement, fabrication, assembly, root cause, corrective action
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.