Currently we are seeking a Civil Estimator with trenchless technology experience to join our client in their Tampa office.
This role would suit an estimator who has worked on sanitary, water, sewerage and process piping rehabilitation projects.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
As an Estimator you will be responsible creating estimates of project costs for a variety of utility construction projects. You will be required to provide oversight and support throughout the lifecycle of the project.
Additional responsibilities include
- Creation and collation of estimates and proposals.
- Identifying new project opportunities
- Provide instructions and guidance to bidders
- Supplier and sub-contractor selection
- Prepare a full budget for your clients including materials, labor and ancillary costs.
- Complete detailed quantity take offs
- Build and maintain a book of suppliers and sub-contractors for future work
- Degree in Engineering or Construction Management
- 5 plus years experience as an Estimator on civil projects.
- Water/sewer or municipal environment experience
- Fully versed in microsoft products and a variety of estimating software.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.