Seeking a Sr Project Design Engineer for a high growth aerospace client in Philadelphia, PA! The Project Design Engineer would be responsible for managing activities related to specialized contracts including definition of systems design for integration of customer specs into products. Apply now!
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
Manage activities for the IMOD Contract, involving overall definition of systems design for integration of specialized systems into helicopters. 2.
Preparations of all systems review documentation and closure of actions in compliance with customer needs. 3.
Support with definition of TC engineering data for all aspects of IMOD design activity for incorporation into the P145 build 4.
Support the Manager for the new design activities to integrate the customers specs into previous helicopters 5.
Provide co-ordination for test/development activities carried out in P145. 6.
Working with the customer support team to ensure design can be supported in service
- Bachelor's Degree in mechanical, aerospace or avionics engineering is highly desired.
- 5+ years of experience in aerospace technical and operations environments
- Knowledge of design and manufacturing of helicopter systems
- Project Management experience
- Ability to use AutoCAD, CATIA or SolidWorks
- Ability to work in a team
- Troubleshooting/Problem Solving/Decision Making and communications.
skills: Aerospace, Design, Helicopters, Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.