Direct hire role responsible for the complete and satisfactory installation of residential HVAC equipment and accessories. Perform service, maintenance, and warranty work requests, recommend and sell service agreements, accessory items, and replacement systems. Ensure complete Customer satisfaction by professionally servicing and repairing systems in a consistent and quality manner with zero recalls. Strive to maintain a professional Company image in the marketplace through personal attitude, action, and appearance.
location: Whittier, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $38,000 - 52,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Works under minimum supervision to install residential heating, air conditioning, ventilation, and refrigeration equipment, as well as accessories, in accordance with company requirements and manufacture specifications. As needed, performs diagnostics.
- Designs and installs various ducts and duct fittings as required.
- Performs start-ups on air conditioning and heating systems and other components.
- Responsible for delivery of excellent customer service and sustaining high levels of customer satisfaction. Effectively communicates with customer regarding questions, concerns, and problems.
- Identify leads and sales opportunities to pass on to sales team
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years' experience in residential HVAC installation
- EPA 608 Universal Certification REQUIRED
- NATE Certification preferred
- Valid driver's license and driving record
- Strong communication skills
- Organized and punctual
- Ability to work independently
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.