Direct hire role for a Residential HVAC Service Technician. Individual is responsible for service, maintenance, and warranty work requests. Will also recommend and sell service agreements, accessory items, and replacement systems. Ensure complete Customer satisfaction by professionally servicing and repairing systems in a consistent and quality manner with zero recalls. Strive to maintain a professional Company image in the marketplace through personal attitude, action, and appearance.
location: Whittier, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $38,000 - 52,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Troubleshoots, repairs, and services residential HVAC units and accessories
- Designs, fabricates and installs various ducts and duct fittings as required
- Completes all paperwork in a neat, accurate, thorough and timely manner
- Performs start-up on air conditioning systems as needed
- Responsible for delivery of excellent customer service and sustaining high levels of customer satisfaction. Effectively communicates with customer regarding questions, concerns, and problems.
- Identify leads and sales opportunities to pass on to sales team
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years' experience in residential HVAC repair, maintenance, troubleshooting
- EPA 608 Universal Certification REQUIRED
- NATE Certification preferred
- Valid driver's license and driving record
- Strong communication skills
- Organized and punctual
- Ability to work independently
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.