Pipeline Engineering Service Company is looking for their next Business Development Manager in the Houston area. Our company has a longstanding great reputation servicing the Midstream market for engineering, pipeline integrity, and corrosion remediation services throughout the U.S.We are looking for someone that has a good reputation in the industry, great communication skills, and the ability to bring on new clients and expand existing accounts.
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Improve the Company's market position and achieve financial growth.
- Support the growth and business development of the pipeline and pipeline facilities inspection, integrity, and non-destructive examination services for assigned area.
- Actively prospect new pipeline customers in the Midstream, Public Utility, and E&PC business sectors.
- Cold call and research potential customers to identify decision makers, develop rapport and set-up meetings for selling engineering and integrity services.
- Develop, organize, participate in and may lead customer meetings and presentations,
- Collect customer intelligence, insights, and work as part of an integrated team to create new business opportunities; participate in the customer bidding process.
- Coordinate business opportunities, contacts and services across the Business Development Team.
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential and current in Customer Relationship Management tool.
- Participate as part of an account management team with existing customers.
- Participate and actively work industry functions, such as association events and conferences, to cultivate new business opportunities and contacts.
- 5 years Oil and Gas Sales Experience
- Experience selling technical services
- Pipeline Field, Terminal or Facility Experience or equivalent
- Existing Contacts in integrity, project management, corrosion inspection, pipeline services
- Clean driving record and drug screen
- Organization and Sales Market strategy/ planning experience
- Team Player
- Good Communicator
- Proven Sales Performance
- Ability to travel based on current restrictions per state
- Understand and Communicate Technical Services
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.