Well established and thriving manufacturing company is looking to add to their Maintenance Manufacturing Technician team. This position is for their Burlington Wisconsin facility. This work will support process technology, equipment operations and safety. The "right fit" candidate for this position is a hands-on, mechanically inclined troubleshooter who is a whiz with all types of systems, excels at working independently and thrives in a fast paced environment.
Both day shift and night shift available as well as a straight 2nd shift:
Day shift (7am to 7pm) 2-2-3 work week
Straight 2nd shift: 2:30pm - 10:30pm Monday - Friday
Night shift (7pm to 7am) 2-2-3 work week...
location: Burlington, Wisconsin
job type: Permanent
salary: $64,130 - 64,960 per year
work hours: Rotating Shifts
education: High School
- Keeping up with the demands of maintaining our facility machines through quick thinking, innovative approaches; all while keeping safety and order in constant high regard.
- Being part of a team of independent coworkers whose combined efforts keep the facility running lean. Keep in mind-- our teams aren't running rogue- we thrive in a collaborative environment of teamwork and accountability.
- Having a hands-on role in keeping our equipment healthy. This includes diagnosing problems, repairing/rebuilding/maintaining equipment in a systematic manner, and installing new equipment.
- Commitment to solid record keeping and data collection to support efficiency within the team and throughout the facility. This includes adhering to standard work and regular/open communication with stakeholders at all levels.
Our client runs mostly hydraulic and pneumatic systems. The successful manufacturing maintenance technician is one who is comfortable with production systems that feature electrical, steam/plumbing, compressor operations, hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical drives, machining & measurement, lathes/mills and vacuum components.
We ask that you bring to the table:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent; an Associate's degree in a technical area is plus!
- An ability to pass a Maintenance Mechanic standard competency assessment
- 8-10 years' experience in Maintenance for a manufacturing facility
- An ability to be on the move and active within your role; this includes occasionally lifting 100lbs and 40lbs regularly.
- Good tenure / attendance / attitude
- Team player
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.