Fortune 500 steelmaker seeks a Metallurgist with hot rolling / hot mill experience. You should have experience with carbon steel flat products. You should be both a team player as well as an independent thinker capable of leadership. Join a stable and strong company growing even during these times. Great benefits including competitive salary, bonus, and relocation package.
location: Ghent, Kentucky
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Assist team with identification of defects and investigate quality issues
- New product development
- Liason between quality team and commercial team
- Evaluate capabilities before taking new order
- IATF support
- BS Metallurgy, Material Science, or similar strongly preferred
- 5 years' hot mill / hot strip experience, preferably in technical support role.
- Carbon steel flat products experience preferred, other metals to be considered
- Ability to work in the United States without visa sponsorship now or in the future
- Team player mentality
- Ability to think and work independently
- Leadership skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) important
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.