Growing manufacturer is seeking a permanent Product Design Engineer. This position is located near East Haven, Connecticut. The Product Design Engineer will assist with customer product specifications and help develop final products through engineering design and analysis, prototyping, testing, and production development.
Salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $80K to $95K a year, plus an opportunity for a 20% bonus, and other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America.
location: Branford, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Design new and modified product from customer requests through to production
- Carry out engineering analysis for new and existing designs; including FEA, tolerance analysis, and stress analysis
- Using manual machining equipment, fabricate and modify parts to validate design concepts
- BSME Degree required
- 2+ years of product design experience ideally with plastic or metal components
- Strong background with FEA, Tolerance, and Stress Analysis and Testing
- Experience utilizing SolidWorks and AutoCAD
- Manufacturing, Production, Metals, Plastics, FEA, Testing, Stress Analysis, Prototyping, SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Tolerance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.