Seeking a Senior Team Leader for a high growth client in Germantown, MD. The Team Leader would be responsible for supervising, mentoring and fostering the professional development of the Associates of the area of responsibility. Apply now!
location: Germantown, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 3pm to 12am
- Supervise, mentor and foster the professional development of the Associates of the area of responsibility.
- Ensure that laboratories are maintained in accordance with regulations and the production schedule is consistently met in a timely manner with high-quality results.
- Ensure that operational capacity for the Vialing and Assembly department is maintained to meet the production forecast.
- Ensure that laboratory personnel are adequately trained and effectively utilized to perform their job functions safely, efficiently and according to documented procedures.
- Responsible for daily oversight of technical batch record review and financial shop order variance review, assuring standard product costs are maintained.
- Manage troubleshooting activities as needed by independently designing experiments and analyzing data.
- Review and write SOPs.
- Assist with managing investigations for product/process nonconformities.
- Assist with managing validations and implement cost-reduction and/or process efficiency improvements.
- Participate in the product-transfer process.
- Report team metrics and performance measurements.
- Ability to use general lab equipment. Proficient in MS office application.
- Must have a BS/BA degree in a scientific or engineering discipline
- 2-5 years experience in supervising operations or equivalent
- At least 2 years of prior supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
- GMP experience with in vitro diagnostics or medical device industry preferred
- Command of the spoken and written English language is required.
- Must be articulate and able to communicate effectively with employees at all levels of the organization in writing, on the telephone and in person
- Medical Device, Team Leader, Manufacturing, GMP
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.