Established maker of automotive parts seeks a Quality Manager for its manufacuring facility located in Duncan, SC. This individual supports the quality function with respect to volume, new products, and engineering change control, to include supplier selection and troubleshooting of quality and delivery issues. EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS, STABLE ORGANIZATION!
location: Duncan, South Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Assists with supplier quality performance monitoring, reporting, and corrective actions
- Responsible for PPAP coordination of direct vendor material, and review and disposition of supplier PPAPs
- Oversight of quality control throughout the entire value stream associated with new production including process layout and flow, statistical control, and poka yokes
- 5 plus years experience as a Quality Manager in an automotive parts manufacturing facility
- Solid proficiency with quality system tools, to include APQP, PPAP, FMEA, control plans, etc.
- Demonstrated experience supervising quality staff (QE's / technicians, auditors)
- Keywords; Automotive, Quality Manager, leadership, PPAP, FMEA, APQP, TS16949
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.