Test Technician needed for a full-time opportunity in the Windsor, CT area. The Test Technician will be responsible for monitoring test procedures and equipment within production and manufacturing. Apply now for immediate consideration!
location: Windsor, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $38,000 - 42,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Review product specs and blueprints for scheduled work assignments.
- Prepare units for test to include filling fluids, installing test instruments, and pre-setting controls.
- Check units' wiring and flows using the proper documentation.
- Test units using the proper documents and test equipment.
- 2 years of related experience, and a broad knowledge of the section and the operation of machines, equipment, and tools.
- Working knowledge of electrical trouble shooting Hydraulics, Air Conditioning and Diesel Engine applications.
- Ability to use, read, and interprets drawings and measuring scale or tape proficiently.
- Certified to handle refrigerants per EPA 40 CFR 82 Subpart F prior to use - type 2 or universal, preferred but not required.
- Must be able to work 2nd shift
- testing, test technician, troubleshooting, hydraulics, air conditioning
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.