A top ranked general construction firm is seeking a Project Cost Manager for their team in Denver, CO. This role will oversee all tracking and reporting of change order request and other costs associated with projects. Qualified candidates will have 5-10 years of experience in project controls or cost engineering in commercial construction. This role offers opportunity for growth, learning and development with a widely respected firm. Relocation assistance offered for a move to beautiful Denver!
location: Denver, Colorado
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 6am to 4pm
- Attends weekly design meetings and updates and maintains subcontractor document tracking logs
- Communicate the status weekly by attending change management meetings
- Review subcontractor change item logs
- Ensure timely tracking and allocation of cash and billing
- Conduct complete, accurate and timely cost projections to present to leadership for their review and approval for submission to executive leadership
- 5-10 years of cost engineering, cost management or project controls in commercial construction
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Ability to prepare and deliver reports and presentations
- Experience with Procore and Helix
- High attention to detail and focus on high quality work
- Excellent communication skills both internally and with clients
- Hard-working attitude and desire to learn and grow.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.