We are searching for an Production Supervisor in Allyn, WA to work at a leading food manufacturing company. This is a contract position expected to last over a year and could be longer.
location: Allyn, Washington
job type: Contract
work hours: Rotating Shifts
education: High School
- leading all activities on your assigned shift working towards production goals, material changes, and schedules, including coaching, and training as necessary, reporting production, responding to deficiencies, collaborating with other departments to resolve deficiencies and ensuring compliance to established standards
- Continuous Improvement - we couldn't do it without your owner's mindset, and all of the acronyms that come with continuous improvement, 5S, RCA, LEAN, etc
- High School Diploma or GED required, Bachelor's preferred
- 3+ years of supervisory experience within a manufacturing facility
- Experience in the Food & Beverage industry
- Proven leadership and supervisory experience in a manufacturing setting
- MUST Be able to work 12 hour shifts, day or night, on a rotating schedule (2-2-3 schedule) or as dictated by production demand
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.