Permanent Position: An Engineering Technician with strong analysis skills and an understanding of National Electric Safety Code (NESC) is needed in Midtown Atlanta for a large engineering company that serves the utilities industry.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
This position will use LIDAR and Geographical 3D Rendering tools to ensure that new utility pole attachments made by customers meet utility standards and codes.
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering or a similar degree
- Geographical Rendering and Mapping experience.
- Strong analytical skills,
- MS Excel
- Experience in the electrical utilities, telecommunications or engineering services industries
- Experience with NESC - National Electric Safety Code
- Experience with LIDAR and O'Calc are a huge plus
- Medical Insurance and Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, STD, LTD, Critical Illness Plan and more!
- 401(k) with excellent company match
- Paid time off (vacation, sick, floating holidays)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.