Leading Medical Device Manufacturer is seeking a Quality Technician near the Fort Lauderdale, FL area for an immediate contract role.
This role will primarily be inspection duties following good manufacturing procedures; verifying that materials and products meet the defined standards for quality and to verify that incoming raw materials and product returns meet defined quality standards
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 18 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Read and understand all aspects by of the tasks assigned and when in doubt, ask for guidance
- Inspection and testing of in-process and finished product/ materials in accordance with the relevant procedures Issue of new raw materials specifications.
- Maintenance and review of issued raw materials specifications Inspection of product labeling.
- Inspection / testing of raw materials Inspection and disposition of returned goods Training of personnel.
- Any other duties as specified by the Incoming Quality Control Team Leader
- Previous QC Technician experience - ideally with medical devices or in an FDA regulated environment.
- Willingness to work a contract role.
- Quality Technician, in-coming inspection, material testing, etc...
- This is a contract role
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.