A Construction Observer is needed for a utility holding company in the Eau Claire, WI or Minneapolis, MN area. This role is responsible for verifying all work performed by the prime construction contractor complies with our construction standards and the engineering prints.
30% travel time driving within WI
location: Eau Claire, Wisconsin
job type: Contract
salary: $41.90 - 47.88 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Responsible for capturing any field changes to the design.
- Responsible for communicating properly to the responsible parties within the Company on a routine or daily basis.
- Responsible for insuring the constructor performs the Work to the Company's specifications and standards.
- Responsible for ensuring the constructor uses the proper materials in the proper place on the Project.
- A strong construction background is required
- Electrical Substation Construction experience
- Understanding of Electrical Drawings
- Understanding of Safe Work Practices
- Understanding of Electrical Working Clearances
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.