Quality Manager needed at leading medical device organization located just north of Hartford, CT. Must have quality engineering experience within medical manufacturing environments. Some relocation assistance for non local candidates. APPLY NOW!
location: Enfield, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Site level quality leadership
- Ensure adherence and compliance to the company's Quality Management System
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Ensure that site regulatory registrations are established and maintained (ISO 13485, FDA, etc.)
- Act as site-level Champion for Quality Best Practices and GDP/GMP continuous improvement efforts.
- Provide oversight and ensure compliance in the following areas: Internal Auditing, Supplier Quality Management, Complaint Handling, Corrective and Preventive Actions, Nonconforming Materials Controls; and the tracking & reporting of associated metrics.
- BS in engineering or quality related discipline
- Relevant site-level quality engineering and quality leadership within medical device manufacturing
- Knowledge and experience with external standards: ISO 900/9001, ISO 13485, and 21CFR 820, EU MDR
- Quality certification(s) (e.g. ASQ CQT, QCI, etc.)
skills: - Comprehensive benefit package
- Relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.