We are seeking a Civil Project Manager with underground utilities experience to join our client. The focus of this role is oversee turnkey projects for water, municipal, sewerage and industrial clients in and around the Houston area. Our clients are experts in their field and offer a number of services including trenchless technology services, pipe replacement and repair, facility renewal services and integrity assessments.
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for projects from conception to completion. You will manage site activity, budgets, man hours, materials and scheduling.
Additional responsibilities include
- Reporting of progress to general management and clients.
- Project execution, scheduling, planning and cost management.
- Pre-project planning
- Attend planning meetings and site walks
- Oversee quality control
- Manage field operations staff
- Complete projects on time and budget
- Degree in Construction Management or Engineering
- Multi-lingual preferred
- Organized and detail orientated
- 4 years of experience as a Project Manager in a similar environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.