We are searching for a Supply Chain Analyst in Reno, NV to work at a leading manufacturing company. This is a year long contract position and could be longer.
location: Reno, Nevada
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Communicating with shop floor leaders to align production schedule to materials logistics schedules
- Reviewing stock and inventory levels
- Placing orders for operations materials
- Recording and reporting usage levels
- 2+ years of experience in Planning or Supply Chain
- Experience with SAP is preferred
- Manufacturing environment experience
- Strong analytics skills and good excel skills is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.