Seeking an Equipment Manufacturing Engineer for a high growth client working in either Jersey Shore, PA or Kinston, NC. The Manufacturing Engineer would be responsible for performing a wide variety of electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic services. Apply now!
location: Jersey Shore, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 50 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Provide support for problem solving, performance evaluation/improvement, design modifications, and documentation for existing equipment.
- Additional duties include but are not limited to new equipment specifying/ordering/purchasing, facility implementation/integration, preventative maintenance plan development, and documentation. Develop and/or provide technical training for new and modified equipment.
- Manage and provide sound engineering support with hands on expertise and practices in projects from conception through production.
- Interact with engineering, management, site and corporate team members and/or vendors to develop engineering specifications for new equipment or required process improvements; produce, modify, and maintain drawings; maintain project timelines; continuously evaluate projects from the tasks, resource and costs perspective, ensure delivery of the projects on time and within budget; and actively install, start-up, and validate equipment or tooling.
- Provide engineering guidance to assure plant, machinery, and processes are optimized.
- Assist in electrical, electronic, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic design modifications
- Manage and coordinate plant and capital projects, properly document work, and maintain history of projects in appropriate project files
- Assist in installation of new products, tooling and related processes; investigate tooling and process problems; make new product/process recommendations.
- Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, or Industrial preferred)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Manufacturing Environment
- Experience managing equipment projects including; specification, procurement, installation and qualification
- The ability to manage projects in a matrixed management environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects in a dynamic environment with minimal direction.
- Demonstrated experience managing projects in the medical device and pharma manufacturing industries
- Must have effective problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Working experience with Microsoft office products, SolidWorks and/or other CAD systems
- Manufacturing, Medical Device, Capital Equipment, Design,
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.