Well known company is seeking a Technician responsible for leading set up, operation, and troubleshooting of production lines which fill life-saving medicines into the final containers.
location: Kalamazoo, Michigan
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
New colleagues will be trained on:
- Following all safety procedure and GMP regulations.
- Setting up and changing over the production lines
- Demonstrating ownership and accountability to achieve the production schedule
- Monitoring the production line
- Ensuring adequate inventory of parts and materials prior to initiating a production run
- Assisting maintenance in equipment troubleshooting
- Performing total productive maintenance/operator care tasks
- Executing in-process quality inspections
- Cleaning and sanitizing production lines
Improve GMP processes and documentation required.
Electro-Mechanical experience/knowledge preferred.
- Primary interfaces include: Quality Operations, Internal Production Units, Warehouse, Engineering Maintenance, Automation Engineering and EHS.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and significant progress towards Associate or Bachelor's Degree in a technical, science or engineering field
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree in technical, science or engineering discipline
- Quality Operations, Internal Production Units, Warehouse, Engineering Maintenance, Automation Engineering and EHS.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.