Associate Lab Engineer II needed for amazing opportunity in the Pawtucket, RI area. The Associate Lab Engineer II is responsible for working on the bench in the lab while managing projects and collaborating with other departments. Apply now for immediate consideration!
location: Pawtucket, Rhode Island
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: Rotating Shifts
- Raw Material testing
- Method development under manager instruction
- Validation testing
- Documentation and report authoring
- Basic troubleshooting of lab instruments
- Lab instrument calibrations
- Associate Degree minimum with 2-8 years of related pharmaceutical analytical laboratory experience.
- 3+ years of analytical method development and validation experience are highly desired
- GMP and cGMP documentation requirements
- Understanding of FDA and regulatory requirements related to pharmaceutical product development
- Experience with HPLC, Chromatography, Raw material testing, Lims systems and documentation is required
- Must be coach-able and willing to learn
- Must have strong documentation and scientific writing capabilities
skills: Laboratory testing, Raw Materials, Chromatography, cGMP, FDA, Pharmaceuticals
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.