Privately held national construction consulting firm is seeking a Senior Civil/Structural Engineer for their office in Texas. This person can sit in either Dallas, Austin or Houston, TX. Must be a licensed professional engineer.
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Review all pertinent construction documentation per client's requests and provide honest and unbiased analysis and consultation on alleged damages and deficiencies
- Provide construction-related analysis to clients on a variety of diverse engineering projects. Including forensic testing and investigation
- Provide written estimates on structures to determine value of damages and responsible party/parties
- Provide timelines and project updates to clients on a consistent and timely basis
- Travel is required while performing project completion duties as needed
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in related engineering field: Civil or Structural preferred
- Previous project engineering or construction project management a plus
- Able to travel and/or work a flexible schedule during periods of peak demand
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.