A Program Director is needed for a manufacturer of optics products in the Southborough, MA area. This position will be accountable for providing leadership for high complexity company-wide integration programs, system integrations, new site development and large scale transfers. The position may require up to 15% domestic and international travel.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $80.00 - 112.19 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Lead the execution of key strategic integration programs (M&A) across the company within designated business areas. Act as a site lead for the project management office.
- Develop detailed schedules and detailed assignments setting objectives and goals for the different sites, work-streams and individual team members.
- Balance, reprioritize and assign tasks and/or negotiate resources to optimize schedules and outcomes on multiple projects.
- Timely identification of key risks leading the team in the development and proactive implementation of actionable mitigation and contingency plans.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Technical Field is required. An advanced degree (MS, MBA, etc) is preferred. Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the Medical Device Industry and program / project experience, with a demonstrated track record of execution.
- Project Management Training & Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) Required. Subject matter expert in the use of MS Project, MS Project Server and or MS Project online.
- Cross functional work experience in R&D, Engineering, Supply Chain and Operations is required.
- Medical Device, Project Management, R&D, Engineering.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.