A well Known Company is seeking a Freeze Operations Engineering Technician II to join their team for a 12 month contract role. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door to a GREAT company!
location: Kalamazoo, Michigan
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 25 per hour
work hours: 11pm to 8am
- responsible for coordinating equipment to complete freezing process and progressed forward to appropriate storage
- position requires candidate to be able to manage/coordinate entirety of this process the equipment, transfer of equipment, all administrative documentation
New colleagues will be trained on:
- Following all safety procedures
- Good Manufacturing Practice regulations for the United States and other countries
- Problem-solving methods
- Ensuring equipment & process capability to sustain upstream processing rates
- Demonstrating ownership and accountability to achieve the production schedule
- Monitoring the freezing processes
- Assisting maintenance in equipment troubleshooting
- Performing total productive maintenance/operator care tasks
- Executing in-process quality inspections
- Recording entries in batch record
- Cleaning and sanitizing equipment
- Developing corrective and preventive actions
- Completing and maintaining all required training on time
- Identifying and implementing process improvements.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and significant progress towards Associate or Bachelor's Degree in a technical, science or engineering field.
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree in technical, science or engineering discipline
- Formal training/education in process-based thinking and problem-solving
- Prior pharmaceutical or manufacturing experience
- **1-2 yrs experience needed (Prefer 2+ yrs experience)**
- ** Pharma + Manufacturing exp needed! **
- Good communication skills across a diverse set of colleagues
- Strong attention to detail
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.