HVAC Technician needed for a full-time opportunity in the Walpole, MA area. The HVAC Technician will be responsible for performing corrective repair of buildings, industrial systems, and equipment pertaining to heating, cooling, and electrical. Apply now for immediate consideration!
location: East Walpole, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $33 - 36 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Inspects building systems including fire alarms, HVAC, and plumbing to ensure operation of equipment is within design capabilities.
- Maintain an energy management program to ensure measures are taken to operate all systems in the most efficient manner to keep operating costs at a minimum.
- Review assigned work orders. Estimate time and materials needed to complete repair. Order necessary materials and supplies to complete all tasks
- Associates Degree preferred with a minimum of 4 years of related experience.
- Strong HVAC experience preferred in the Commercial field.
- HVAC certification required. Universal CFC certification and EPA license preferred.
- HVAC, refrigeration, EPA, EPA license, HVAC license, medical, pharma, building automation systems, commercial, manufacturing, chillers
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.