Structural Engineer needed for a client located West of Milwaukee. This individual will work with the team on designing steel structures for rack systems. Salary for this role will be based on experience.
location: Butler, Wisconsin
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Responsible for rack application and system design along with integrating rack modules for use with complex systems.
- Develops ideas for continuous improvement and cost savings.
- Must be able to work with cross functional teams to solve critical problems.
- Develops complex material specifications, schematic/drawings preparation and appropriate follow-up
- Bachelors in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Minimum of 8 years of successful experience in the related field
- Familiarity with AISC LRFD Specification for Structural Steel Buildings
- Familiarity with AISI Specification for Cold-formed Steel Design
- Familiarity with RMI Specification for Design, Testing and Utilization of Industrial Steel Storage Racks
- Familiarity with FEM 9.831/9.832 codes
- Provide specialized guidance, train and support professional staff. Leadership qualities and role model qualities demonstrated.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.