We are searching for a Test Technician in Auburn, WA to work at a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position expected to last a year.
location: Auburn, Washington
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Assemble, fit and mount sub-assemblies, components, and standard fixed assemblies in electrical control equipment. Perform assembly required for test preparation and final inspection.
- Use established power checking procedures and equipment to verify electrical/mechanical integrity of units assembled.
- Maintain quality standards by inspecting and testing finished products to ensure conformance with specifications and codes.
- 2+ years of experience with electrical/mechanical testing
- High school or equivelent
- Ability to perform assigned function from oral and/or written instructions, drawings, or other manufacturing information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.