Growing and very reputable manufacturing company is looking for a Content Marketing Manager for the Sarasota, Florida area.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent written communication skills, experience working with outside vendors to oversee content creation as well as writing content, develop and manage calendars, social media (blogs, Facebook, Linkedin), proficient with SalesForce or Marketo.
This role comes with an excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $65k to $70k plus bonus.
Relocation assistance is also available.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Sarasota, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Lead content development process, including collaborating with internal and external stakeholders on communication strategies and content for product launches, print collateral, website enhancements, blogs, social media and key updates
- Oversee editorial calendar and organization workflows, ensuring deadlines are met
- Manage flow and publishing of content across channels, including print collateral, email, web, social media and digital advertising
- Repurpose evergreen and existing content into new forms including blog posts, whitepapers etc. that helps drive leads
- Generate new and innovative ideas to increase engagement and grow target audience
- Partner with digital marketing/agency to create content that boosts organic rankings online
- Manage email marketing campaigns to all audiences including employees, dealers who sell our products and consumers, developing best practices with key metrics
- Develop full email lifecycle programs that are relevant and appealing to target audiences
- Represent internal and external product communications and work with cross functional teams to develop and refine communications' content to ensure a consistent voice and effective storytelling
- Work instrumentally with the product team to represent products accurately and effectively in communication and materials such as collateral and online content
- Bachelor's degree with a preference in business, communications or marketing
- Experience and proficient with managing a CRM based email marketing campaign
- Expert knowledge of email best practices including targeted lists, subject lines, messaging and deliverability
- Experience building business requirements for list segmentation, workflows and triggered events
- In-depth experience with SalesForce is strongly preferred but experience with Marketo is also desirable
- Superior writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Current with email marketing best practices, strategies and industry standards
- Strong foundation and track record with B2B and B2C communication efforts
- Project management experience
- Experience managing and maintaining multiple agency partners and establishing process for interagency structure that builds brand awareness and consideration while driving business goals
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.