A Systems Design Engineer is needed for a leading manufacturing in Huntsville, AL. The Systems Design Engineer is responsible to interface with a wide array on teams to support product development of complex electrical and software systems found on aircraft.
Qualified candidates must a BS in Engineering and 1+ year of experience with systems, software or electrical engineering. Candidates must also have significant experience with DOORs. Relocation assistance is available in the form of a sign on bonus.
location: Huntsville, Alabama
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Capture and manage system requirements for a program lifespan
- Conduct cross check requirements
- Create control documents
- BS in Engineering and 1+ year of experience with systems, software or electrical engineering
- Experience with DOORs is required
- Knowledge of functional qualification testing
- DO178 and DO254 experience would be beneficial
- Must be eligible to work in the US without requiring sponsorship
- Ability to work productively in a team environment
- Self Starter, highly motivated, able to work with minimal direction
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.