Custom fabricator in Oklahoma City is seeking an experienced Assistant Detailer Draftsman. Detailer/Drafter to add to their growing team. The ideal candidate will have solid experience in AutoCAD LT and come from a background in construction drafting and detailing. Occasional travel required.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 50,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Take sales quotes and create 2D drawings and details for custom fabrication
- Travel to job sites for field measurements and job coordination
- Create shop drawings with clarity, detail and accuracy to be built from for customized product
qualifications: Requirements for the Draftsman
- At least 3 years of experience as a detailer/ drafter doing large structural work (construction or steel)
- Have firm knowledge and experience in drafting standards and practices
- Proficiency with AutoCAD LT
- Assist on some field work to learn the ins and outs of our particular work and how the drawings impact the final product
- Must have a valid drivers license and be able to be covered under corporate insurance for driving work vehicles.
- AutoCAD LT
- 2D drafting
- Previous Fabrication or welding experience a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.