Electrical/Mechanical Maintenance Technician needed for a client near Colerain, OH. This is a third shift permanent position and will focus on both electrical and mechanical troubleshooting and repairs.
location: Cincinnati, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 50,000 per year
work hours: 11pm to 8am
education: High School
- Troubleshoot electrical and mechanical issues
- Preventative maintenance, repair equipment
- Motors, transformers, sensors, switches
- Strong mechanical and electrical background
- PLC's, motors, transformers, sensors, drives
- Hydraulic knowledge
- Proficiency in multi-meter, basic tools and industrial equipment
- Must be willing to work 3rd shift.
- Strong problem solving skills, troubleshooting, decision making
- Industrial setting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.