A Operations Analyst is needed for an American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products in the Mountain View, CA area. This role is responsible for demand planning activities globally for their product area responsibility.
location: Mountain View, California
job type: Contract
salary: $39.90 - 46.32 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Global Demand Planning, Global Supply Planning, Logistics
- Demand Planning: Weekly forecast on the SKU level by country, setting WoS targets, alignment with Sales on promotion strategy/other market activities which would impact the forecast
- Supply Planning: Communication & alignment with supply team to ensure adequate coverage to support sales, ensure all SKUs are in stock/communicate OOS risks & plans to address, Rebalance inventory between warehouses via Move Order Requests
- Support system setup for launch activities (e.g., share SKU setup details) needed by B2C partners for all new SKUs in scope
- Troubleshoot delayed orders with Systems, Logistics, and/or Warehouse teams
- BA/BS degree in Business, Supply Chain, or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of experience in demand planning/forecasting or retail operations
- Expertise in demand planning, inventory optimization (setting targets, defining inventory need especially in online channel), driving WoS, and allocations
- Data Management: Building/automation of reports, process improvements, manipulations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.