Immediate - Direct Hire Opening - for a Field Service Engineer, specializing in automated, industrial equipment. This position an hourly role, with time and 1/2 for overtime and is expected to travel 50-70% of the time. We are looking to pay around 25-32/hr depending on specifically relevant experience.
location: Hyannis, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Responsible for servicing industrial machinery and automated equipment on-site or remotely.
- Troubleshooting, testing, debugging, and installing PLCs
- Test and debugs servo controlled programs, electrical wiring, HMIs, etc..
- On-site Predictive Maintenance Inspections using measurement and testing devices.
- Demonstrations of the machines HMIs, machine operations and maintenance schedules, as training the customer at machine acceptance, as required.
- BS in Engineering preferred, but not required.
- 2+ years of capital equipment service technician experience strongly desired.
- Certificate program or advanced training in PLC ladder logic or Siemens controls programming ideally
- Electrical wiring experience preferred
- Well rounded with computer, electrical, and mechanical skills are required.
- Experience with various packaging equipment, or automated warehousing equipment is specifically relevant, but any automated equipment field service or preventative maintenance experience is desirable.
- This is a direct hire role with company benefits, 401k, company credit card or expense reimbursement, ample overtime availability for time and 1/2 etc...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.