Remote opening - For a direct hire Field Service Technician, specializing in automated, industrial equipment. This position an hourly role, with time and 1/2 for overtime and is expected to travel 50-70% of the time. We are looking to pay around 25-32/hr depending on specifically relevant experience.
location: Aurora, Colorado
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Conduct on-site Predictive Maintenance Inspections on machinery using various measurement and testing devices; generate a detailed list of recommendations and replacement parts and passes list to the parts department for quoting.
- Service industrial machinery and automated equipment on-site or remotely.
- Load new programs; troubleshooting, testing, debugging, and installing PLCs
- Test and debugs servo controlled programs, electrical wiring, HMIs, etc..
- Demonstrations of the machines HMIs, machine operations and maintenance schedules, as training the customer at machine acceptance, as required.
- On-site Predictive Maintenance Inspections using measurement and testing devices.
- Document service provided and changes to software for customer.
- Submit accurate, complete travel expense accounts within 5 days of completion of business trip.
- HS or GED required
- 3+ years of capital equipment service technician experience strongly desired.
- Certificate in programming or advanced training in PLC ladder logic or Siemens controls programming, ideally.
- Basic knowledge of electrical wiring and controls system troubleshooting; basic pneumatic troubleshooting exp.
- FDA environment a plus.
- This is a remote position.
- Experience with various packaging equipment, or automated warehousing equipment is specifically relevant, but any automated equipment field service or preventative maintenance experience is desirable.
- This is a direct hire role with company benefits, 401k, company credit card or expense reimbursement, ample overtime availability for time and 1/2 etc...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.