Industry leading and global organization is seeking a Supply Chain Manager. This is a new position that has been recently created due to growth. This position is responsible for production planning master data, inventory management, third party freight management, performance reporting and process improvements.
location: Appleton, Wisconsin
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Manage all Supply Chain operations in terms of efficiency, cost, complete and on-time delivery, safety, sanitation, employee relations, visual controls and performance assessment versus a defined budget.
- Supervise all activity pertinent to Logistics: supply (receiving, ordering and storage), production scheduling, reception/storage finished goods from production and preparation/shipping/distribution of finished goods to customers.
- Manage the supply chain team both salary and hourly employees.
- Responsible for maintaining department expenses within defined budget for outbound freight, inbound freight, warehousing, trucking and outside warehouses.
- Lead continuous process improvement initiatives for Supply Chain and Supply Planning
- Bachelor's degree
- SAP experience preferred
- Minimum of 5 years' experience of Supply Chain and Logistics in a Manufacturing setting.
- SAP, Lean and Continuous Improvement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.