Growing and global organization is looking for a Operations Director overseeing Manufacturing and Supply Chain. The position is expected to take over as General Manager in a few years. Immediate responsibility will be directing all manufacturing and supply chain operations at the facility. The role offers a generous salary, bonus incentive, relocation s assistance if needed, etc.
location: Menasha, Wisconsin
job type: Permanent
salary: $115,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Oversight of all production, manufacturing, inventory management, and supply plans, as well as performance reporting and process improvements.
- Manage production operations in terms of safety, efficiency, cost, complete and on-time delivery, employee relations, visual controls and performance assessment versus a defined budget.
- Responsible for maintaining department expenses within defined budget for outbound freight, inbound freight, warehousing, trucking and outside warehouses.
- Establish production; assist with capital budgets and sets goals and KPI for the production department in line with the entity and company objectives.
- Identify opportunities of capital investments
- Master's degree preferred
- Management, Logistics, Production Management, Supply Chain or related fields required
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience
- SAP experience preferred
- SAP, operations management, lean manufacturing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.